Nightfall New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World of Darkness play by post game......

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A voice in the night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daes

A voice in the night Empty
PostSubject: A voice in the night   A voice in the night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there is anyone still scanning these forums. I'd love to play in a game like this..
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: A voice in the night   A voice in the night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:16 am

Hi Daes

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy (as I imagine many others are during this time of season) so I haven't been on much but to answer your question, yes there is still interest in playing, at least for myself. Have you been in touch with Arachnis in terms of getting a character approved? I think she might be busy with RL but I'm glad you are interested in playing, all I can say is to please remain patient and hopefully things will pick up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Daes

PostSubject: Re: A voice in the night   A voice in the night Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 am

Wow, I thought the place was surely dead!

I suppose I will have to remain patient then! Smile I hope things do indeed pick up soon, because early next year I may not be available a while due to.. employment reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A voice in the night   A voice in the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A voice in the night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightfall New Orleans :: OOC Discussions :: The Lounge-
Jump to: